Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Aventura

Ok so Aventura has always been able to say exactly what I need to say. They have always had a song for every emotion and I have felt. And they have once again not failed me. This is why they are my favorite group. Plus they are EXTRA gorgeous. But yea so at this moment their 2 new songs are pretty much hitting my emotions on the nail.

Let us fist start off with Por Un Segundo

Y aquí estoy yo con la misma expresión
Perdón si soy imprudente
y delante de la gente
te reclamo derrepente
como es que supuestamente
se venció en el amor
sin un contrato entre tu y yo

Como en los cuentos de hadas,
nuestra historia fue contada
tu eras mi princesa Diana
y yo el rey que tanto amabas
el ejemplo es ficción
pero verídico fue mi amor

ROUGH TRANSLATION:

and here I am with the same expression. Excuse me if I'm rude in front of people. Supposedly love lost with out a contract between me & you.

Its like the stories the fairies tell, our time was counted. You were my Princess Diana and I was your king who loved you so much. The example is ficion but my love was real.


Por Un Segundo LMP - Aventura

Now let us look at Depresion

Si me dices que no hay amor con dolor tendre k marcharme....Si este es el despresio lo k me meresco ayudame mi dios te pido mi senor. Se que soy culpable solo irse amarla falle en el amor si es una locura el k tu me ames pues mienteme mi amor y aslo con pudor prefiero k me jinjas aque me seas sincera no asesines la ilusion.

ROUGH TRANSLATION:

If you tell me you dont love me I'll have to walk away in pain... If this is the dression I deserve help me Lord, I ask you lord. I know I'm guily of only wanting to love but I failed love. If loving me is crazy, lie to me and do it modestly. I prefer that you sincerely pretend, don't kill the dream.


Deprecion - Aventura

No comments:

Post a Comment