Saturday, April 4, 2009

Finally Have Realized....

If you really love something set it free,
If it comes back it's yours,
If it doesn't it was never meant to be.

I have heard that phrase so many times before. Everyone says it, but I have never truly understood it, until recently. I have finally grasped the meaning behind those words. A year ago, I set you free. I let you go, didn't bother you, gave you your space. Allowed you to do you and get yourself together. And you have come back to me. You found me and befriended me again on your own terms, on your own time. And because of that I know that it is true. I love you. I always have I always will. I will never forget the day we met so long ago in 2001. I will never forget the text messages we sent back and forth proclaiming our love for one another. I will never forget losing you and then finding you again. I will never forget those beautiful months we shared. The laughs, the smiles, the kisses, the hugs, the fights, the apologies, the love we shared. And then once again you left. You needed time to gather yourself. But now you are back. And now I realize the meaning behind that saying. Now I know that we are meant to be. We are supposed to be. And now I will fight with every last breathe and every last nerve in my body to make sure we work. I love you with my entire heart and soul. I will be your wife & You will be my husband.

I Love You Boo Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment