Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Degree

So I'm currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice.
Is this a mistake?
Who knows.

People keep asking me, "Why the hell do you want to be a cop?!?"
HELLO PEOPLE!!!!
A police officer is NOT the only career which you can use a degree in CJ.
I do agree, Why the fuck would I want to be a cop?!.
I can't stand cops.
Yes I know not all cops are bad.
But it seems that all of the cops I have dealt with are rude, disrespectful, abuse their authority, corrupt ASSHOLES!!
So HELL no I do NOT want to be a cop. (and to think next semester I will be taking a class on policing. Yipdee fucking Doo!).

But ok back to my degree. lol
We live in a world where "the system" is corrupt.
There is NO going around that.
Everyone is FUCKED UP & ASSHOLES!
DUH!! It's something we just have to deal with! Right?
WRONG!!
I have decided to get a Criminal Justice degree so I can help fight from the inside.
YAY!
I want to make a difference.
I want to change the world. (however cliche that sounds)
I want to help our youth.
I think I have gone through enough of the BULLSHIT to help better someone elses life.
I want to work in the courts with the youth.
I want to be a Youth Court Counselor.
How fun does that sound?!
It sounds like a blast in my eyes.
This is what I've ALWAYS wanted to do & I have FINALLY found the PERFECT profession.
Now that I have FINALLY found the right career after 20 years.
Guess what?
I STILL have to WAIT another fuckin 4 years to get my degree.
What luck. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment